Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Little Yellow Book

I don't know why, but this little yellow book is the book I ALWAYS choose from the bin when I'm downstairs playing. When I get to my play area, I usually go to the book bin first, dig out this particular little book before I play. My parents even tried to bury this book at the very bottom of the bin to see what I would do. Sure enough, I pulled out every single other book until I got this one in my hand. I would keep this book with me and hold on to it with one hand even if I'm playing with the ball, the trains, my drums...you name it. I'm starting to open the book and turn the pages the right way and "read" by myself too!

1 comment:

tlims said...

Wow, impressive. Must be a really good book.