Monday, April 13, 2009
Going to the Zoo
Mama happened to be off work from Spring Break on my birthday, so Baba took a day off and we all went to the Oakland Zoo. I was really interested in looking at all the animals that I had read about in my books.
I sit like this in my high chair at home all the time...I must feel right at home at the zoo. Hahaha...I guess that's why Mama calls me her little monkey.





What?! Real elephants don't have colorful patches on them like my favorite elephant Elmer?! I need time to process that...
This was taken at the end of our day at the zoo...I look upset, don't I? It wasn't because there were no more animals, but it was because I had no more crackers. =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
In the last picture, Tyler looks like his mom when she was his age.
I can tell that he really loves to eat! HAHA!
Post a Comment