Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tyler's New Trick

It's amazing what a few weeks can do. Ever since I had the surgery, I had to restrain myself from picking up Tyler per doctor's orders. I was finally able to hold him again this weekend and boy, did that feel good!

Not only did he get heavier, he's also gotten so much smarter these past two weeks. Examples...at naptime: "Hmm...I like it better if someone rocks me to sleep so if I cry harder and louder, someone will come pick me up." (Hence the "battles" we have at naptime: his crying vs. my singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star nonstop). Then at mealtimes: "Who's that talking? My food will be here later, let me join in on the conversation first so I don't miss out on anything." The TV can't be on while I nurse him anymore because TV is obviously more interesting than eating now. Guess who he takes after on that one?

Goo Ma (Aunt Sophie) playing with me

I can grab my toes now!


I love jumping in my new toy...thanks Auntie Margaret!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler is so cute, jumping like a little bunny =)

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! ^_^