Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Busy Week

Last week was such a fun and busy week. Mama took me to my first pool party with a few other Milani mommies and their kids. It was great to hang out with the big boys Sean, Henry J., and Peyton! I'm still too little to swim, but Mama put a hat on me and sat us down by the pool. She splashed my toes with some water and it looks like chlorine doesn't bother my skin like it does my mom! Yay, swimming lessons for me please!

The next day, my Yee Por, Biu Yee Ma, Biu Yee Cheung, and Cousin Matthew from L.A. came up to visit me! They even brought their friend Auntie Margaret and her daughters Alex and Beth. It was so much fun to have so many people cuddle and play with me. I liked being around them so much that whenever we went out to eat, I wouldn't sit in my seat and play with my toys like I used to. Hey, if I can't eat with you, at least let me watch you! Here are some pictures:

Hanging out with Biu Yee Cheung, Biu Yee Ma, and Cousin Matthew

Auntie Margaret, you're teasing me!

Playing with Beth and Alex

Yee Por, come visit me again!

No comments: