Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trip to Lake Tahoe

I visited Lake Tahoe for the first time this winter. How lucky I am to be just a little more than 3 hours away from such a lovely place!

Driving up in a beautiful and gentle snow shower

We were lucky to have arrived before the blizzard did!

This is our car after one night!

Our cabin by the lake, covered by icicles

What happened?! The world looks so different after my nap!

Baba and Mama couldn't wait to take me out to see the beauty of Lake Tahoe...you can barely tell where the snow ended and the icy waters started!

Baba...???

Going back inside to warm up for my first Christmas dinner

Cousin Matthew having a blast with the sled...maybe I can join you next year!

All bundled up! My cheeks are cold Mama!

It's weird bouncing on snow! Maybe I should get a snowboard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a fun and unique way to do Xmas!