A lot has happened since our last post. We celebrated a couple of birthdays, sold the Subaru, school started so Lilia is back to work after , we saw Louie C. K. at the Punchline Comedy Club in the City, had out-of-town visitors, and a whole bunch of other stuff I can't remember right now. Work for me has been busy as usual, and of course, Tyler is up to something new almost every day. Hopefully as we get used to our new busy schedule, we'll be able to post more regularly.

Happy Birthday Ma Ma! Your cake looks yummy but since I'm too young for cake, I'll just eat my bib. It tastes almost as good.

Timber.....

Auntie Judy was visiting from San Diego with her daughter Jordan. We met up at Yoswirl where you can buy frozen yogurt and toppings by the ounce. Mamma and Baba were sure enjoying their yogurt. I can't wait till I'm old enough to have some!
Hi Jordan! Did I mention that I like older women?
I can sit up by myself now!
1 comment:
Finally!!! Luckily we just webcam-ed with Tyler, but keeping up this blog should be your no.1 priority, for the sake of your family. (ok, fine, it's our no.1 priority, especially me and ah may, cuz that's what we do all day at work, just checking your blog!) Anyway, we all miss you guys so much!
From: Porpor, Ah Yee, Yee Jeung, Ah May, Ah B, Ah Tai, Ah Yee (Janis)
Post a Comment