Monday, February 23, 2009

Hong Kong Trip

Mama and Baba brought me to Hong Kong last week...it was so exciting to meet all my family and friends there! I didn't know I had that many uncles and aunties!

Me in the big hotel bed taking a nap

Tai Por and I have the same big smile...I just have less teeth.

Dinner with a lot of Biu Yee's...I was so tired I fell asleep before dinner was over.


Dim sum with more of Mama's cousins.

More dim sum with more of Mama's cousins...did you know my Gung Gung was one of twelve siblings?


I had so much fun playing with Biu Yee. Hong Kong was sticky and humid...it made me so hot and sweaty even in just a onesie...yucky!

Dr. Jekyll...

...and Mr. Hyde

I had to sit in this cheapie little stroller at the airport and malls...good for traveling light, but it wasn't all that comfy.

So glad that Baba was carrying me around most of the time in CROWDED Hong Kong--Causeway Bay is no place for a little guy like me.

Lunch with Auntie Wendy who got me a really fun train set

I loved playing with Tai Por. I visited her place and really made myself at home!

This is my 5 Yee Por...apparently, I'm pretty lucky cuz she isn't very fond of holding babies but she held me!

4 Yee Por looks great here, but this picture makes my cheeks look so big, hahaha!

Having fun with 3 Yee Por

Sharing a story with my new friend Ayden

I look miserable in this picture with Auntie Ming and her newphew Dede...I want to sleep some more!

Auntie Queenie and Uncle Johnson, dinner's on me...from your wallet.

Goodbye Yee Por and Tai Por...thanks for taking such good care of me while Mama and Baba were in the Philippines. I can't wait to see you soon again!

No comments: